Protocol Compliance Workshop
This Protocol Compliance Workshop for participants who are involved in Clinical Trial. The workshop is interactive and involving discussion on the current Protocol Deviation (PD) trend. This is the workshop is important training to provide awareness via lesson learned to the investigators and research team.
The speakers will share their experience by providing PD examples and tips in handling and preventing PD. Participants who completed the training will be awarded certificates.
Who Should Attend?
- Principal Investigators
- Clinical Study Coordinator
- Research Nurse
- Quality team from investigative site
- Good Clinical Practice certified clinical staff who is going to be involved in upcoming clinical trial
- Any clinical staff who are currently involving in clinical trial and any interventional studies at investigative site
The main objectives of the training are
- To develop skills and knowledge on managing the PD in a clinical trial
- To share recommendation to investigators on how to ensure Good Clinical Practice compliant
- To provide PD awareness to investigators and research team at the investigative site
The training consists of transferring of theoretical and practical knowledge in line with the required core competencies to involve in a clinical trial. The training session consisted of lecturers, video, demonstrations (if applicable), group discussions and exercises