On behalf of the #NHCMY2020 Organising Committee, in collaboration with the Malaysian Ministry of Health, we invite you join us at the 5th National Hepatitis Conference 2020: Towards Eliminating Viral Hepatitis. A dedicated website will allow you to book your place/s and get the latest programme – www.nhcmalaysia.com/. Come and learn about the Malaysian MoH decentralisation and scale-up efforts of treatment for Hepatitis C, Hepatitis B case studies and insights into how Malaysia as a nation is taking steps to help meet our elimination targets for 2030.
Now in its 5th year, the Malaysian National Hepatitis Conference continues to serve as an important professional knowledge and thought exchange platform. Uniting the nation’s diverse HCV multi-stakeholder groups and spans geographical boundaries through its compelling case studies and international collaborations.
Key Highlights include:
- Opening address by Datuk Dr. Noor Hisham bin Abdullah, Director General of Health, Malaysia.
- 36 subject matter experts (national and international).
- Over 16 thought-provoking sessions led by experts.
- 9 countries (including Malaysia) represented in interactive sessions over two days.
- Local, regional and international updates on the progress of viral hepatitis.
- 2 high-level plenary address sessions.
- 16 CPD points will be awarded to healthcare providers who attend over the two days.
Open to – scientists, researchers, clinicians, gastroenterologists, hepatologists, epidemiologists, primary health data officers, medical assistants, affected communities, policy makers, trainees, nephrologists, obstetricians, microbiologists, family medicine physicians, infectious diseases physicians, nurses and front-line workers in the area of HCV from Malaysia.
We look forward to your support and participation at #NHCMY2020. Please take advantage of the early bird discounts that will expire on 15th December 2019. ‘Towards Eliminating Viral Hepatitis’ will remain the core theme for the National Hepatitis Conference as we work together to find our #missingmillions.
Datuk Dr. Muhammad Radzi bin Abu Hassan
Consultant Physician & Gastroenterologist, Hospital Sultanah Bahiyah, Malaysia
Programme Advisor of National Hepatitis Conference 2020