Clinical Research Malaysia is delighted to announce the appointment of Joanne Yeoh as the Head of Clinical Operations as of 1st June 2018.
Prior to Clinical Research Malaysia, Joanne managed clinical operations across Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and Hong Kong for Covance Clinical Development Services, Malaysia. Apart from Clinical Operations, Joanne supported other additional roles on top of her primary duties that included eDC super user for RAVE, AP representative for process improvement of protocol deviation and clinical operations representative for start-up improvement process initiative for AP. Joanne climbed up the ladder to be Clinical Operations Manager/Country Lead from 2014 until 2017.
Congratulations to Dato Dr. Rohan Malik and his team from Hospital Selayang for being the top recruiting site in Asia for a Prostate Cancer Study.
From the Management & Staff of Clinical Research Malaysia.
The Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be set to zero percent (0%) effective from 1 June 2018, as announced by Minister of Finance Malaysia on 16 May 2018.
As such the rate reduction from 6% to 0% will be reflected on transactions related to Clinical Trial Agreement (CTA) from 1 June 2018 onwards.However, GST Clause has to be remained in the CTA at 0%.
Download the latest CRM Bulletin Issue 14: Family Medicine at the Forefront
- Research Personalities – Dr Sri Wahyu Taher
- Special Coverage – MoU Signing with Hematogenix & Novotech
- Featured Site – Hospital Sultan Ismail, Johor Bahru
- 2017 ISR Statistics
Congratulations to Malaysia’s new Minister of Health, YB Dr Dzulkefly Ahmad!
From the Managemant and Staff of Clinical Research Malaysia.
Meet the CEO of Clinical Research Malaysia, Dr. Akhmal Yusof at the Evolution Summit 2018 in Tokyo, Japan on 22nd March 2018, 6PM (GMT +9). He’ll be one of the panellist for The Big Picture: Comprehending Regulations to Survive a Constantly Changing Environment and Encourage Pan-Asian Regulatory Harmonisation. See you there!
Full speaker list available here.
Download the latest CRM Bulletin Issue 13: Investing for the Future of Clinical Research!
- Special Coverage – Malaysian Phase I Clinical Trial Guidelines
- Research Personalities – Prof. Dr. Goh Bak Leong, Dr. Wong Hin Seng and Dato’ Dr. Ong Loke Meng
- Featured Site – UKMMC Cell Therapy Centre
- CRM 2017 Roadmap Highlights
Check out Dr. Akhmal Yusof’s (CEO of CRM) end of the year 2017 message. Find out what CRM has achieved in 2016 – 2017 and what’s next for CRM. Watch it now!
CLINICAL RESEARCH MALAYSIA
Suite E-10-20, Amcorp Business Suites,
Menara Melawangi, Amcorp Trade Centre,
No. 18, Jalan Persiaran Barat,
46050 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
In The News
- CRM Becomes First Southeast Asia Research Organisation to Join IQVIA’s Global EPON
- Hospital Sibu Top 5 Recruiter Globally for Respire RSV Study
- Japanese Pharmaceutical Companies Show Interest to Conduct Clinical Trials in Malaysia
- Dr Akhmal Yusof – CEO, Clinical Research Malaysia (CRM) – PHARMA BOARDROOM
- 2018 People’s Choice Winner Roshaida Abdul Wahab, University College Dublin The Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing but The Truth
14 December |8:30 am - 12:00 pm UTC+8